Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting Fit

I have been working out minimally lately, since I don't have a stocked fridge I don't want to push myself without the nutrients to back it up. However, I have found some interesting work outs that I intend on trying and adding onto my current workout routine! And considering that I have only 92 days until the wedding, I have got to get going!
http://pinterest.com/rachelcook325/fitness/
That is a link to my fitness pinterest board which I have been using for keeping tabs on all of the little things I find :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZB-Ml6R28A&feature=share&list=UUgBTevPW8fsH4pQNrLufOsQ
I really want to get the Bikini whatever thing that Tone It Up just did, but I'm not big into buying work out dvds. I still can't believe there is just three months left! It sure will shorten my Winter quarter at school to be anticipating my wedding :)

Here is a break down of planning by month:
Hopefully I'm on track, I'll have to jot down a calendar tomorrow to see! Me and Barrington are gonna start whitening our teeth when we get back after christmas I think! So excited to plan the next thing, now that my invites are out! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment