Monday, December 17, 2012

Invitations

So I have not posted anything in the last two weeks due to the sheer amount of time and effort I've had to put into the invitations. Every free second I've had everyday has gone into getting them finished and sent out! Just today I brought them to the post office and hand cancelled them to be mailed out. So exciting! But it has taken every day of two weeks time to complete them to a standard that I am proud of. So, to the futures brides out there, be prepared to spend a very large chunk of your time on invitations if you plan to do them yourself! 


Ready to line the envelopes...

I thought I was ready to stuff the envelopes, but it turns out I totally forgot a ton of items!


50 Coral envelopes lined, still had to line the yellow ones too!


I designed the maps that I put into the invitations, pretty sure I used 3 yellow ink cartridges through this whole process!



A lot of things to put together!




Everything was designed by myself :)



More lining of envelopes...



The pretty wedding stamps I bought :)



I loved the cute pattern on my rsvp's.


Rounded so many corners...





I had some really cute buttons!

The first part of putting together all the materials in the invitations, I forgot the registry cards and the engagement photos!







The stack of engagement photos, so cute of us :)))

Finally got everything ready to be stuffed into envelopes!


50 envelopes later, and 150 stamps they are all ready to be taken to the post office!

So many invitations!
Happy Planning!
-Rachel
P.S. We've hit 500 views! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment