Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wedding Favors!

The last time I went home, Taylor, my maid of honor, and I worked on the favors. We spent over three hours putting them together and getting them all sorted out. It was quite a mess, but we ended up with some super cute favors! I couldn't be happier with the end result! 


 We literally had 25 pounds of oats, 20 lbs. of flour, and at least 15 lbs. of each sugar and the chocolate chips.

 This is the first one we made! The prototype, to test if the recipe would fit into the jar, and it did!


 This is the recipe we used, originally called cowgirl cookies, but I didn't use pink m&m's or pecans.


 Getting all the ingredients together.

 Over 100 jars, filled with flour.


 Now they are all pretty, and colorful :)




 Getting cuter with every layer.
 


The end result! We made about 112 jars in total! They aren't quite finished yet, still need instruction tags tied around with twine. But we're almost there! 25 Days until the wedding, I am getting so excited! It will be nice to see everything finally come together! But we've still got work to do! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment