Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wedding Garter

I have been looking around lately to get my garter, and I have found some really cute ones! I'm finding that the average price is between $20-$30, and I don't want a super cheap one so that is the price range I'm looking at.

Wedding Garter Blush Vintage Inspired Lace Garter by MyThreeAunts, $24.95
This is one of my favorites, but I need something blue so I was just going to use my garter to fulfill that. But I love the simplicity of these, and the cute little bows!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/112698917/wedding-garter-blush-vintage-inspired?category=weddings.bridal-accessories.garters
Wedding Weddings Garter an Ivory Bride Garter Set in by GarterLady, $32.00
These are my favorite ones. And they have blue, so its perfect!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/123440473/wedding-weddings-garter-an-ivory-bride?category=weddings.bridal-accessories.garters

Something Blue GarterSomething Blue GarterIvory GarterIvory GarterBridal lace garter set   floral beaded lace by BeChicAccessories, $48.00Bridal floral lace garter  ivory with elastic by BeChicAccessories, $18.00No9 by mamieandjames on Etsy, $85.00
I like the way these look, but the traditional ones would fit better at the wedding. Plus they are easier to find toss garters for, since most of the traditional ones come with it.

I also have to look for some lingerie to wear under the wedding dress. It has a low back, so that is another factor to keep in mind. My mom has hers, but its not the right size for me, so I don't know what I want to do about it.

Anyway, Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment