Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bridesmaids Update

I've been looking around to see if I can find some more options for my bridesmaids, and I've come across some cute choices! Still within my color choice, and since they'll be wearing sweaters over the dresses or tops, it won't be so obvious that they're wearing skirts instead of dresses.Pink Maxi Skirt with Pleatsbridesmaids dresses
bridesmaids dresses
beach peach maxi skirtBarrington and I got our wedding bands the other day. They are beautiful! The shiniest jewelry I have ever owned! We're bringing them in on Saturday for engraving. I would put up pictures, but Barrington doesn't want anyone to see them until the wedding so I have been forbidden to post them! Oh well, I'll post pictures after the ceremony then! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment