Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chalkboard Inspiration

I think that instead of programs, I want to do a chalkboard with everything on it. I've seen some examples that are very pretty! I've only worked with chalk a few times, but I just designed and drew out the chalk sign for my work so I think that I could do a good job :)

Here are some examples that I've seen.
love in chalk #love #chalk #decal #shanna #Murraychalk #Shanna #Murray #chalk #decal #wall #decorSo you can see the pictures that guests take during the wedding! This is amazing.Custom Seating Chart  Seating Chart Chalkboard  by LilyandVal, $339.00Custom Wedding Cake Topper Bride and Groom by firstsnowfall, $36.00This girl did her wedding of 100 guests for only 3K! Some cute ideas #LOVEPOSTchalkboard table clothInstead of programs... One less expense, the programs get thrown away anywaychalkboard style wedding programs.Instead of bubbles or bird seed!Love! Guest books are so boring!oversize ceremony chalkboard "program" | Katherine Miles Jones #weddingSouthern wedding - chalkboard ceremony programIndian Wedding Programs ChalkBoardChalk Wedding Invitations Happy BoardChalkboard Style Wedding Programs by paperandlaceaustin on Etsy, $45.00I like this idea over wasting paper, but what do people look at while they wait? Wedding Chalkboard ProgramThis one is my favorite, I may base my design off this one. So cute!
Wedding Programs - $43.00wedding ceremony program handwritten on a chalkboardThis design is similar and also very beautifully done.


Wedding Invitations Royal Black ChalkboardI definitely want to frame the chalkboard in a pretty, ornate style frame.

I'll be looking into getting chalk pens, I think that's what they're called. Liquid chalk?

http://www.amazon.com/Uchida-480-4B-4-Piece-Bistro-Marker/dp/B0018NDJJM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358458720&sr=8-2&keywords=chalk+pens

Amazon's got it! I like the colors in this too, the pink and orange go with my color scheme well :) Anyway, Happy Planning!

-Rachel

P.S.: Did I mention, there are only 65 days left until the wedding!? Ah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment