Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hair Ideas

I'll be going home for the weekend to do lots of wedding stuff the second weekend in February so I need to figure out exactly what I want done for my hair and nails! Today I'll look at some pictures of pretty hair-do's, which I'll share with you all! :)

Ideally, I want a half-up half-down hair-do, so I may combine some of these ideas together to get what I want!
Wavy/curly waterfall braid braided half up. #LOVEPOSTmust try.

stunning retro waves + red lips // photo by SheaChristine.comI also really like the retro look!
Great Gatsby inspired wedding. love all the dresses!bridal hair acessories wedding headpiece by serenitycrystal, $38.00With a headband like this and veil
 braids #LOVEPOSTI love the middle one with flowers in the braidI particularly like the one fourth from the bottom!
Learn how to master this glamorous pressed waves hairstyle for your big day.I love the loose hair style she hasLove the hairchunky braid and flower crownThis is almost exactly what I'm looking for! So pretty :)
Waterfall braidwedding hair dos half up// flowers in her hairMy other favorite

Ever curious about all my wedding ideas? Visit my pinterest board! http://pinterest.com/rachelcook325/the-wedding/

Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment