Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guest Book Ideas

There are nine days until the wedding! Right now, the weather is saying that it is going to be 55 and have light afternoon showers. I am going to be praying that the sun decides to come out! We're getting to the last bit of time here to get everything done. I'm working on the pocket squares, finishing up the chalkboard, and painting the guest book. Barrington and I are also whitening our teeth, haha :) All of my dress stuff is together, I've got my nail polishes, makeup, jewelry, and everything for under the dress. We've met with the photographer, the florist, the officiant, and anyone else important in the wedding. I've put together a timeline for almost everything, which I need to type up and give packets to the wedding party. Everything is coming together :) And we have begun receiving packages in the mail! Weddings are so exciting, too bad you can only have one!! :P

Here are some similar ideas to the guest "book"/canvas I'll be creating
Elephant Fingerprint Guest BookFingerprint Guest Book  - 24x36 - 175 Signature Thumbprint Guest BookLarge Cottonwood Design, The original hand-drawn weddin guest book fingerprint tree (ink pads sold separately)Large mason jar with fireflies, Guest book fingerprint alternative (with 2 ink pads)Discounted new design, Medium Champagne Bottle, Guest book fingerprint alternative (with 1 ink pad)
I'll be painting the back end of a retro car with strings coming out for the cans, and the guests will put their fingerprints there! I'll also make a small sign next to the ink pads that says "leave a finger print and sign it with your name", or some instructions similar to that. The colors that I got are coral, blush, orange, and a bright green! It will look so good :) And I will bring a fixatif so that we can spray over the canvas and the ink will keep during travel. I will also have to put our name and the date on it. I can't decide if I want to paint it on canvas, or print it out on nice paper... If I do print it on paper, it needs to be acid-free, and archival quality.
The original guest book fingerprint sprinkles cupcake, size EXTRA SMALL (inks sold separately)
This one is cute too! There are a lot of ideas out there, I've just got to do it!  Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment