Monday, March 18, 2013

Pocket Squares

So I have been very ambitious in my DIY projects for this wedding, and this one was no exception. I decided to make individual pocket squares for each of the groomsmen that matched my bridesmaids dresses. They are a lot harder to sew than they look! Especially without a sewing machine! So far I have finished Barrington's and started on the first groomsmen's, but that is about it. T-minus four days to go and I am still doing wedding things! 


 I picked out some really adorable patterns :)










 Fabric scraps!
This last one is Barrington's, and I pinned it into the fold that I want. I am excited to see how they turn out and I will be glad if I just finish them at all! Happy Planning!
-Rachel
P.S.: We're at over 2000 views now, thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of this whole endeavor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment