Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bridesmaids Dresses

For an idea on coloring of the dresses here are some pictures that I am looking to for reference of the color scheme and idea of variations that I have.


Not so much going for the colors of the dresses, but I love the nude heels!
The colors I am looking for are neutral to blush and peach. I want my bridesmaids in long, maxi dresses preferably with some sort of sleeve since it will most likely be cold. I love the softness of the peach, easy to match too! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. It's going to be gorgeous Rachel and I'm glad you are planning for cold just in case. It could easily go either way...matching little half sweaters they could take off might be an idea. Too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that too, pretty white ones maybe with lace on them :)

      Delete