Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ties for the Groomsmen

My sister and I found the cutest bow ties last night as we were wandering around ties.com. They are so cool, I'm tempted to have some of them for the groomsmen! I know I want them to be wearing bow ties and have tweed suits with elbow patches on my groom, but how awesome would it be if on top of that they were wearing one of these:
My absolute favorite is the kissing flamingos one! I think I will get that for Barrington to wear, it is just so sweet! The rest of the groomsmen can wear more neutral or coral colors!
 Any of the tan or pinkish colors would work from this image! I like the idea of them having mismatched ties the same way my bridesmaids have mismatched dresses! But all in the same color scheme so that it looks nice! Maybe I'll match up the ties to the dresses that my bridesmaids pick out, but they will have to do that soon then! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment