Monday, November 19, 2012

Slow Progress

As it is the last two weeks of school for me, and a holiday week, there is a lot going on this week. Which makes it more difficult to work on DIY projects... Like the invitations I have been working on for about three weeks now... A little frustrating, but it is also from my procrastination and the fact that its just me working on all of this, when in reality these projects are designed for more than one person. Oh well. Got the envelope liner printed today. That was a whopping 40 bucks!! I couldn't believe it! I even brought in my own paper and they still charged me 69 cents a page. Yikes! Well I sure won't be going back there, I will just have to do it myself. Now that I have the liner printed, I can start working on the envelopes. First I have to address them, then put in the liners, then assemble the contents, and lastly put it all together. My goal is to have all of this done by the last day of November, and to have the invitations postmarked and in the mail before the end of the month as well. It will be a lot of work, but I would rather do wedding planning than homework anyway! Happy Planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment