Monday, November 19, 2012

Sneaking Pictures

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday and I found the dress that fit me more than I could have ever imagined a dress would. We weren't allowed to take pictures because the designers didn't want that but the lady helping me left for a minute so I snuck pictures. It was just such a gorgeous dress I needed proof! Here are the ones I got!





I was in such a rush our of fear of being caught that these all came out a little blurry, but you get the idea. Such beautiful details and it was just so me! Anyways, I'm obsessed with it. 
I found some pictures online after MUCH searching! This is the dress. It is by a designer named Lazaro, called 3106.
Found them on this website http://www.jaeheebridal.com/shop/bridal-gowns/lazaro/lazaro-3106.html after about an hour of searching around. :)
 I originally didn't want a strapless, but this gown is absolutely gorgeous and I would freeze for it. :))))
Happy planning!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment